Friday, September 3, 2010

My Friends!

First  of all, it's been a while since I posted, and I apologize for that. This post is going to be about my friends, the people I (try) talk to every day. I'm going to be using a code, just because this post is inspired by a good friend of mine, who will be featured in this post. The order of the people has no correlation to my like for these people.

Also, if any of my friends from school read this, you're not in here for a valid reason. It's not because I don't consider you a friend, it's cause this is a list of people who are a different kind of a friend, seriously, you're all great people, but this is posted for a reason, you guys are all aware of how much I appreciate your friendship, the people in this list may not.

First there is M.  She is easily the nicest person I know. Never once have I witnessed her being been mean, she's even patient with complete jerks sometimes! A saint perhaps? She's never even jokingly insulted me (even about the dreaded taser accident =P). I don't trust people often, yet I trust her more than anyone I know. I have even brought up questions I haven't brought up with my parents, and she's always given me great advice. She's a very caring person, in fact, when she first started talking to me was because I was obviously in need of help, and no one else really was helping me. She had no reason to talk to me, all she had was my AIM through a WoW forum, yet she did, and I'm forever grateful for that. She gave me a friend when I needed it most of all. Not to be corny, but she was the silver lining in a black rain cloud. Now, I'm out of that dark place, and I try to talk to her every day, and talking to her is a highlight of my day, because I often end up with a new interest, webcomics for example, and a smile on my face. I wish I could end it there because that last sentence is a perfect closer, but I'm afraid I can't. M is such a fantastic person, and aside from all the nice she radiates and tacklehugs she oozes, my favorite part of her is that she looks beyond my age and treats me like a mature adult, even asking me for advice sometimes. So, thank you M, for everything you've done for me, and hopefully we can meet next summer. And now I realize the pronoun I should have used for M was L... fack.

Second there is S, my cousin. We don't always see eye to eye, but when we do we always have a fantastic time. S has a temper, and is the type of guy that always has to be right, usually I ignore those types of people, but he makes me want to work around those problems. He's smart, funny, and has been my equal since we were infants, even he insists he's older than me and is therefore my superior sometimes (It's just 3 months dammit!). S is a fantastic guy, and he's brought me into this world of computer gaming that's changed my life. In fact, if not for him, I wouldn't know M! So S, I need to say again, I fucking love you with the bottom of my heart, I've asked you for your advice and opinion on things, and we've been the best of friends since childhood. We've done stupid shit together (Pool jets into our anuses at 6 years of age, and shitting and pissing in Grandma's backyard when we were 4, and peeing in the same goddamn bathroom when we were 3!) and really fun stuff. You helped me get over my fear of waterslides at Great Wolf Lodge, and went to Delaware and played Texas Hold 'Em and Dungeons and Dragons while there. I know we argue you a lot, and I hate it, and it's not fair. I know I've been a shitty friend sometimes, picking sides with you and your brother, fighting with you over bullshit, hacking your World of Warcraft account years ago. I don't see you enough, and I don't really tell you enough (mostly cause we're guys), but I love you, you are my best friend, you've grown so much, matured so much over the past three years, really stepping up to the plate even playing with Makenzie sometimes. You fucking rock. Now stop hanging out with your band geek friends, learn to play The Underdog, and come over my house and veg out playing video games like we used too.

Next up is Th, another cousin. I think Th is the normal to my awesomely weird. He's the only guy that can get me to comment on the bodies of the opposite sex, or make me want to skateboard (which ends in losing finger nails), or make me do really, really stupid shit. Th and I have these little immature inside jokes that we love. I even get incredibly pissed off when plans to hang out don't pan out. Th has always made me do things I would never thought I had courage to do, and that's why I love him in gushy brotherly love type thing. He's made me go down a 45 foot waterslide half pipe, he's made me skateboard down a gnarly hill when I knew nothing about skateboarding, he made me go into the deep end of the pool when I was little, and made me drink Tabasco sauce, or play with a stun gun. Th actually has successfully made me care about cosmetic things like clothes and my hair and my glasses. I think Th is the guy I'm gonna have my first beer with, and have my first experiment into cigarette's or marijuana with, not because he's a bad kid, but because we're a dynamic duo, and have to do stupid shit together. I love you Th, even if you wear skinny jeans and still use "gay" as a negative term, cause I know as you age you'll get past all that stupid crap.

Next up is F! F is a totally awesome. He's nice, witty, funny, and totally sexy O.*. That was a winky face, I think. Anyway, whenever I talk to him, he opens up with an excited greeting. He's definitely on my "List of People to Meet in Person" list. Oh, he also actually reads my blog, unlike S and T. I don't think we're on bromance level, but he's definitely a good buddy. He's a pretty good vent too, and he thought my ranting was hilarious. Also, I am totally stealing his outfit when I come back, he'll know what that means if he reads this.

Next is D. D has REALLY changed my aspect on A LOT of things. But, I'm gonna be honest, I used to think he was a huge stinky poo poo, because he had a shitty reputation. That's why I fucking hate labels and reputations, they misguide me into thinking a totally awesome guy is a dick! Anyway, D has helped me separate myself from complete imbeciles. He's taught me a lot too, from Roleplay to Raiding to PvP, kind of mentoring me to become a better villain character (BIG HINT AT THE CODE). We also have a lot of the same hates, walls of ignorance being a big one. My only dislike is his like of Rise Against, but we both hate Avenged Sevenfold, so it's kay.

Next up is RG, but I want to call him Kaffledorf Oogglebooger in this piece. Kaffledorf... is well Kaffledorf. See, most people have this block in there head that makes them think before they speak. Kaffledorf does not have that block, thus making him fucking AWESOME. Literally, fucking awesome, as in, I'm pretty sure he and Awesome meet up in a motel and fuck, and then I video tape it. Seriously, he makes all these comments that are entirely inappropriate, and he always comes off hilarious. I'm pretty sure he's raped me through text, and some of the things could get him arrested dependant on who he speaks too. Honestly, when he gets older, I seriously hope he has kids, hundreds, names them all something hilarious, and train them to be just like him. Also, one of these children will be mine, and his name will be Phineas Optimus Gaga Perry Cornelias Adolf Oogglebooger. If people were more like him, the world would be a lot better... and also pretty much full of sex and sharing more than enough to much information knowledge.

Up next is K. "California Gurlz, we're unforgettable, daisy dukes, bikinis on top, sun so hot, we'll melt your popsicle!" Or how about: "Double Rainbow All the way, across the sky, yeah yeah, so intense!" Yes, that means K likes to sing those songs, over Ventrillo, and we record it without his knowing. Oh, what to say about K? Well, first of all, we've known each other for a while, but then kinda fell out of contact, but recently over the last summer, we've grown to be good buddies. We've had lots of laughs (Lake Ponch! Hail Floober!). He's done me good many times, making my last summer a lot better than it had looked. Because of him I'm now friends with D and F. We both like poking fun at people trying to be speshul snowflakes. He's introduced me into a lot of new and interesting things, and he, like D and F, is on that list of people to meet in person.

And finally, at least for this update, is T and B, two brothers. Pull up a chair and get ready for wildly inappropriate story time! That's who B is, he's a fun guy with awesome stories, and tons of experiences to share with me. While we clearly do not talk enough, I know he's a guy I could confide to in order to get some decent advice, and I really want to change that we don't talk enough. He's part of the original Blue Crew (totally just made that up), along with M and T.
   Along with B, is T, the older (maybe younger?) brother. He's a fucking brainiac, at least to me that is. He's helped me with homework once or twice where even my parents couldn't, and he better be prepared for more that in the coming years (Math...). He's one of the few people I can actually bounce intellectual ideas with about my writing, so that's a definite unique trait he has, cause I don't like sharing my ideas often. He's also got my taste in video games, RPGs and a good story, unlike the Modern Warfare dorks at my school. My only complaint is his claim that indie music is devil, which is complete poppycock (yes, I said poppycock).

Some how, I can just get the feeling this post is gonna come back and bite me in the ass, with a good ol' ripping for being a pussy by a few people on the list. What can I says, I be a lonely, effed up kid. =P


I'll add more friends as I see fit to this list.

1 comment:

  1. *chuckles* You fail at the code thing! But, I love you, so it's 'kay. :D

    ReplyDelete