Monday, July 19, 2010

I Don't Care

My cousin Joseph came over yesterday, and that is the reason for the lacking of a post yesterday. Today I asked him what I should write about, and he replied "I don't care". I asked, and I took him literally. Therefore, I decided to write about things I don't care about, and mostly these my replies from conversation from real life friends.

I don't care about Modern Warfare 2, and what your Kills per death rate is.
I don't care about Lil Wayne and his horrendous music.
I don't care about what hand your masturbate with.
I don't care about care about what you named your penis and testicles, even if Ralph and Alfonse are cool names.
I don't care about your opinion on Xbox 360 or PS3.
I don't care about your Sims characters.
I don't care about your opinion on my atheist lifestyle.
I don't care about your cell phone, it's just a phone.
I don't care about the Nintendo Wii.
I don't care about Kinect.
I don't care about the PlayStation Move.
I don't care about the Final Fantasy games.
I don't care about any Dragonball Z video game.
I don't care about any movie or TV show into video game.
I don't care about any movie by Uwe Boll.
I don't care about the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie, it was a disgrace to a wonderful show.
I don't care about 3D movies, they're all a gimmick to make cash after Cameron's Avatar success.
I don't care about your Asian letter tattoo and what it says.
I don't care about any Lego video game.
I don't care about Lindsey Lohan, Hedi Montag, Britney Spears, or any other attention craving celebrities.
I don't care about the latest celeb sex tape.
I don't care about who was best and worst dressed at a red carpet event.
I don't care about the latest sex scandal.
I don't care about what you think of me, sorry.
I don't care about The Hills.
I don't care about MTV.
I don't care about celebrity gossip.
I don't care about tabloids.
I don't care about who broke up with who last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment